Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for student kagome....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for student kagome....
desiree
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for student kagome.... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Ive been looking for this fix for a while but to be honest I dont believe that it was even on a fan fiction web site. I think the author had their own site....

Anyhow what I remember from this fic is kagome is a student of shessomaru in high school and he takes her in after she has been abused by her father. I think at one point she baby sits rin who is shessomaru niece, I think. I also recall a lime in shessomaru car. The fic is completed and quite long. Really well written, author had several inuyasha stories.

I appreciate any help thank you .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/10 16:42 By andicrow.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
desiree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for student kagome.... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
man im so bummed that no one recoginzes this fanfic. this same person had a au inuyash / kagome story that had two parts., and they were both dancers. I remember someone doing a picture for this story of a human inuyasha in a dancers uniform with his leg up on a dancing bar thing in front of a mirror. i think i remember having the option of purchasing the artwork on a cup, but it got taken down probably because of copy write reasons. this is driving me insane!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/12 03:45 By andicrow.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for student kagome.... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
Do you remember any other scenes from the story?

Logged Logged

RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for student kagome.... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
Warning the stories on this site are MA.

I think this might be "In the Classroom" by Kuro Neko-sama, which can be found here:

www.rubyduvall.com/kuronekosama/stories/

Logged Logged
Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for student kagome.... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
i remember this story and it was really good though i think i read it on ff.net or spark. do they end up being caught and they get into alot of trouble from the school? and sessh either quits saying he knew he was dishonorable in having a relationship with his student and blah blah and he ends up ignoring her until later again? idk maybe yes? if anyone does find it that would be awesome!

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.