Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
kagome turned into a demon
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: kagome turned into a demon
soulslayer32
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kagome turned into a demon 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
i'm not sure if this part of the forum is meant for such threads but nothing ventured nothing gained right? well atleast thats what they tell me.

to start i'm looking for fanfictions to read, basically i'm looking for any fanfictions in which kagome is some how turned into an inu youkai, i'm pretty sure thats the right word for it, anyway the closer she is to sesshomaru's type the better, also prefferably with no miko powers.

to further specify i would like it if she acted more like ademon than human, prefferably shifting her mindset slowly but surely. taking small steps like chaning what she eats and then moving on to thinking of humans as different and strange, that is basically all i really care about.

i apologize if this forum should not be used for these purposes but i appreciate any help from any sources, thank you in adavance.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.