Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Forgotten title
Seth-the-Inu
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forgotten title 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
I can't remember the title of a fanfic I read a while ago. It was really complicated to remember. All I remember is that it goes "Of K___________ and K____________" I think. The idea is that Kagome is a vampire hunter, as they killed her family when she was younger, and Sesshoumaru saved her from death. When she has an assignment to kill jim years later, she and Sango and Miroku help him and they run away from other vampire hunters.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Logged Logged

inu.girl
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Forgotten title 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12
Is it by any chance this one www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/161/1?
>Of Kyuuketsuki & Dekigokoro by Lady Symone
PART I - (Of Vampire & Sudden Impulse) When she was young, after witnessing the death of her father, Kagome was saved from a vicious vampire attack by another handsome vampire. Now she’s graduating highschool and fulfilling her age-old grudge— becoming Japan's most feared vampire slayer. But what happens when she comes face to face with the very vampire who saved her years ago? Will she carry out her orders to kill him, or will she have a moment of dekigokoro— sudden impulse?
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Dark, Drama, Romance - Updated: 08-02-09 - Created: 05-08-08 Chapters: 22 - Reviews: 36 - Words: 65,197 - Reads: 16,859
It's rated M.

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
Seth-the-Inu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Forgotten title 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Ah, yes, it is. Thank you so much!

Logged Logged

inu.girl
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.