Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking........looking.........getting desperate.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking........looking.........getting desperate.
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking........looking.........getting desperate. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
So i've done some searching for this particular story and i'm starting to get a bid restless now. This story about some shadow creature ladies which i believe where shikone, sent by the goddess Izanagi. Somewhere along the lines kagome and sesshoumaru get together and have kids/adopt or they simply are sesshoumaru's. Eventually they defeat the goddess and go on to live long lives, however one kid leaves and gets himself mated, and when kagome meets her kids mate she gets attacked. Kirara also end ups being the leader of the shikone, who are hidden in some well/pond. "LeSigh"
I'm so desperate to find this story that i'm even using google as my search engine adding in the words shikone, izanagi, izanami, dokuga, and a diffrent combination, but alas google has let me down. I hope one of you guys know the story i'm talking about.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking........looking.........getting desperate. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2
Rating: NC-17

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1

Logged Logged
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking........looking.........getting desperate. 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
OMG IT IS!!!!!!! I was just thinking as that story, i was planning to read it while i waited to see if i could remember more details. well i feel pretty foolish. Thanks a whole bunch!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.