Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I can't rember!!!! What's its name, yeah,,,,
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I can't rember!!!! What's its name, yeah,,,,
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I can't rember!!!! What's its name, yeah,,,, 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Kagome works in a office building and has to go up stairs to the top bosses offices to deliver papers or something. Koga, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are the bosses and have their own office , but in front of the office each has a secretary. Like I think Sango is Koga's secretary and he is drunk sleeping in his office. Her and Kagomes go in and crow like roosters to wake him up. Then Kagome goes into Inuyashas office and he thinks shes Kikyo and feels her up. It goes on like this and in the end she quits gets another job, Sesshomaru finds her and states she caught his interest cause of her actions and responses to what occurred that day in the offices.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/31 15:45 By Discordmaru.

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:I can't rember!!!! What's its name, yeah,,,, 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Work Problems by firevixen73
www.fanfiction.net/s/5864196/1/Work_Problems
Kagomes new job is the worst with long hours, late nights & crazy co-workers. When she finally meets the boss she's ready to kill & she has never been one to keep her mouth shut like a good little girl should. Poor Sesshomaru never saw her coming -OneShot
Inuyasha . Rated: T . English . Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 . Words: 8,289 . Complete

i recommend this too:

www.fanfiction.net/s/6294932/1/Just_Say_Please
Just Say Please
AU Kagome could not believe the man in front of her. He was the most arrogant and pig headed man she'd ever met. What was he, dropped on his head as a child? And of course she had the pleasure of being stuck in the middle of no where with him. Why her?
Inuyasha . Rated: T . English . Romance/Humor . Chapters: 1 . Words: 14,614 . Complete

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/31 22:32 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I can't rember!!!! What's its name, yeah,,,, 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Work problems was the one. Thanks so much.

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.