Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help me find this story please.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help me find this story please.
Aki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help me find this story please. 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I vaguely remember reading this fiction long ago, and in this Kagome is punished for pretending to be male and taking part in war, in which she is exposed as she risks her life to save Sesshoumaru.
I recall her being inuyoukai and getting pregnant early on in the story and Sesshoumaru being unable to find her as she left after enduring her punishment.

*sigh* Can't remember much more then that, other then the fact that I enjoyed myself whilst reading it.

I hope I'm not muddling up two different fictions and if I am, I apologize for sending anyone on a goose-chase.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aimee Blue
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help me find this story please. 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22
I think you're looking for
A Woman! by sugar0o
Based someone off the idea of Mulan, staring our fav paring Sess/kags, AU, their both demons, because well it makes it easier, and I don’t want to make Sess human, its not right! [lemon w/a plot] this has 2 points, I want to write a lemon to get more comfortable with them, also I want to explore detailing my writing, I will ask that you give serious reviews/critiques, bc I want to learn from this, not just entertain and enthrall. *COMPLETE as of 9/3/9*
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 09-03-09 - Created: 06-07-08 Chapters: 6 - Reviews: 47 - Words: 47,867 - Reads: 15,007

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.