Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
bad brain fart...please help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: bad brain fart...please help
redsquirt
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
bad brain fart...please help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I am looking for a fic that I read sometime last year I think. All I really remember is that Kagome is Sesshoumaru’s lover. She wants to end it but she can’t, and he doesn’t want to hurt her but he does. I also remember that she lived in an apartment that he paid for, and the he was married with a child/children. I think I read it either on ff.net or aff.net.thanks in advance^_^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:bad brain fart...please help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
do you recall why she wanted to leave him? how he hurt her? This is so faintly familiar to me, its driving me crazy too! lol Hopefully with a little more info (if you can recall it) it will come to me. I'm pretty sure its hosted here on Dokuga or Spark too though because I really only read my Inuyasha fiction here. Love my dokuga

Logged Logged
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:bad brain fart...please help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
Well, not to self promote, ahah but it does sound like one of my oneshot (though it also sounds like plenty of other stories). It fits everything you described, so.

Off the rare chance it is:
(I have it both on Dokuga and FFN, so I'll just link you up to the one on Dokuga).

Awakening Light

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/29 21:06 By xMaddiex.

redsquirt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:bad brain fart...please help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
That is the one have been trying to remember the name of that for awhile now, it was one of the first
Kag/Sess fics I read.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.