Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Get out your thinking caps, my fellow Dokugans
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Get out your thinking caps, my fellow Dokugans
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Get out your thinking caps, my fellow Dokugans 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 22
I'm looking for (I think) TWO fics in particular. I know they should be on either Spark or Dokuga, as I don't tend to read many fics from FF, ever. Thing is, I don't remember tiny little tidbits about the story, I remember certain lines/quotes. (Yeah, I know, different) I will try to explain best I can what I remember about said stories, but again, it's not much aside from the lines that really stuck out in my head.

They were both from the same story! Woots. Thanks!

First story:
I remember a specific scene where Kagome was out in the snow and she had a flashback (I think) to when she was a kid. In it, a man she didn't know came to the shrine and talked to her. He didn't tell her who he was and she didn't ask, but he gave her (almost positive) a tiara. If it wasn't a tiara it was some kind of gift. In the end she realizes that it was Sesshoumaru. That's the only scene that sticks out in my head. I remember two quotes and I'm sure they came from the same story, here they are:

"She was hurt and angry and so very, very lost. Who would chase the monsters from her closet and out from under her bed now? Who would sing her to sleep when she woke from a nightmare? Who would take her to the park and push her high up on the swing set or lift her up so that she could fly? She so dearly loved to fly... But her father was gone now. Daddy was gone and her wings were gone with him."

"These men had saved her and had never even realized they had. They’d brought the child back to life in her. They’d brought magic and delight back into her world. The only thing she feared was losing them, of never having them in her life, of suddenly having to live without them without a final look or goodbye or smile. She was afraid of being left without them and having to share how wonderful they were with others from the inadequate shadows of her memory."

Second Story:
For this one, I don't even have the slightest clue what the story was about, but I do know that it was CU. (That should help a little!) I'm not 100% sure, but the two stories I'm thinking of might just be the same one and different parts, but I don't think so. Unfortunately I don't have details for this story... but I do have another line from it.

"Being the one always behind means that you are always, constantly ignoring your own back because what is in front of you is more important. It is a place of sacrifice."

"There were many people in front of her she would die for because sacrifice comes naturally to one who loves freely and without prejudice. There was only one among them she would live for and the only thing that separated him from the rest, that singled him out as that one, was because she knew, deep in the night, his mind was only on her survival and happiness. When he could have been thinking about tactics or any number of things that would have ensured his own endurance and life, his mind had been entirely on her and a desire that she lived."

~~

I've tried Google, I've looked all over Spark and Dokuga. I've tried typing in key words. I've done everything I can possibly think of to find em, and I've come up with nothing, so now I'm asking you guys for help. Anyone rememeber anything like this at all? =/

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/14 15:13 By Lady Kirara.

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Get out your thinking caps, my fellow Dokugans 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
First story --->Kaiden by OnyxIvyStone

I'm sorry but I can't find you second one TT^TT

ADMINISTRATOR EDIT: Story rated M. No YIMs, please.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/14 02:29 By MoxyMikki.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Get out your thinking caps, my fellow Dokugans 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 22
Kyaa! You're right, you're right!! Karma for juu!! The bad thing is she's on my fav authors list and I STILL couldn't find it. >.<

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.