Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: so frustrated...
Molly Hooper Holmes
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
so frustrated... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi!
I'm searching for a fic in which Kagome and Sesshomaru mark each other for the sole purpose of defeating Naraku. I think that's how it starts anyway, but after a few years, Kagome has fallen in love with him. But then he asks to be released from the bond so that he may mate another. Kagome releases him, and leaves without his notice (he told her she was welcome to stay). After a while, he notices her absence when he calls for her, and she doesn't come when summoned. I can't remember how it ends! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Gracias!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:so frustrated... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
I think you're looking for:
Unwanted Freedom by ShadyMinion
[ONESHOT] In light of a bond they were forced to endure, Sesshoumaru requests his freedom from Kagome in pursuit of a happiness he could find only with Kagome.
Rating: R -

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Molly Hooper Holmes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:so frustrated... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
That was it! Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.