Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: modern day fic?
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
modern day fic? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
Sess and Kagome live in the same apartment/condo building. They start having sex with each other while sess never says a word to her. it is all just a game to the both of them. eventually he has to leave for a few months to deal with his company. they have one last round and she ends up pregnant, he does not know about it. at this time she has benn given his phone number, but she is affraid to interupt his buiness dealings so she does not tell him she is having his baby. when he finaly comes back he sees her again but this time with a baby stroller, he takes one look at the child and know it is his. he gets off of the evelator with her while leaving behind the woman that was clinging to him behind on it. he is upset that he was not there for the pregnancy since it is a time for the males to bond with their unborn pup. later she becomes pregnant again and sess and his father both begin bonding with the unborn pup.

one scene is where sess relunctantly takes kagome and their pup to meet his father who does not know that he is a grandfather. inu yasha, kikiyo and inus mom begin to belittle kagome calling her a golddigger and other things. sess pummles inu yasha for the insult then leaves with kagome.

also koga is obsessed with kagome and causes problems for her all through the 1st pregnancy, almost causing kagome to have a miscarriage.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:modern day fic? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
this one was posted a little while ago in another looking for thread, I'll go see if i can find it, the answer fic was known/found.

Sometimes it's good to look over the titles and see if your fic is in them. ^_^

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Bright_Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:modern day fic? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
Speaking without Words by sesshou_lover

Edit: linkSpeaking Without Words (MA)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/30 01:12 By Bright_Darkness. Reason: Link
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:modern day fic? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
thank you so much. i was looking everywhere for it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.