Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Opposites Attract?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Opposites Attract?
Darrakk
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Opposites Attract? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I am looking for a fic called "Opposites Attract", can't remember the author. I have it saved as a bookmark but it seems to have been taken down or something? What happened? Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Opposites Attract? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
Wow, there are so many stories with that title, including a poem. It could have been by any author who may no longer write fanfics.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Opposites Attract? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
Hm."Opposites attract" is a popular title, many stories have it. Especially when it comes to Kagome/Sesshoumaru pairing.

Is there any more information you can provide?

Such as events you remember from the story, whether it was complete or not, maybe the rating?

As for why you can't find it. The author may have taken down the story because they no longer wanted it up, or because they wanted to edit it/rewrite it. Many other reasons as to why the story is no longer up, or if the title was just changed or the story moved somewhere else(The author may have a new account/name)

Logged Logged
Darrakk
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Opposites Attract? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
It was here on dokuga, was completed, fairly long multichatered, and good enough for me to bookmark it amongst favourites. This is all I remember of it unfortunately.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Opposites Attract? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
I think the fic has been taken down. I found one in another thread Evolutions by Sarhea (good fic if you havent read it on spark and Dokuga) and someone brought up this fic along with another that happen to be mentioned in the summary for Evolution. I looked for about an hour on FFN, Dokuga, Spark, and AFF, and couldn't seem to find it. I even looked for author's names. it was by someone called Eternity of Sins? i think is what Sarhea had in her summary.

THOUGH i didnt look under MM, but that's jsut because that site can be EBIL!

I think it's been taken down. or the interwebs ate it. perhaps it's name might have been changed as well : Goodluck!
- sugar0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Darrakk
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Opposites Attract? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanks for trying! I have already read that fic (too many times lol) but thanks anyway. "Eternity of Sins" sounds very familiar, but I can't find it now I guess we will never know

Tis a shame for fics to just be taken down like that. Sigh. Thankyou so much for helping!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.