Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cliff Choice
James
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cliff Choice 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember a fic that involved Sesshoumaru and Kagome becoming close and then Naraku kidnaps Kagome to set Inuyasha up to choose between her and Kikyo. The idea is that if Kikyo is chosen then Kagome will be broken so Naraku chains both up and drops them over a cliff so Inuyasha only has time to save one. He grabs Kikyo and Kagome accepts her death when Sesshoumaru rescues her in his large dog form.

Any ideas?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Cliff Choice 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
One. It was a fic by someone called Moshi-Moshi, over on fanfiction.net. But from what I remember, it was Kagura who saved Kagome...and it was an Inu/Kag fic.

Maybe we're talking two fics here, which used the same basic idea and ran with it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
James
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Cliff Choice 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes this is another fic that I'm thinking of, the most that I remember is that Sesshoumaru flies off with Kagome held in his muzzle by the back of her uniform and looks at Inuyasha. He understands what his decision cost him and lost her forever to Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru then flies them both back to his castle and then I'm not sure what happens but he leaves for his patrol of his lands. While he is doing this he comes back early and over hears Kagome crying in the garden at night. She doesn't realize Sesshoumaru is there and asks the heavens not to let Sesshoumaru loose her love or she will never love again.

This is all I remember from this fic

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Cliff Choice 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
I remember that story because I've looked for it before. Here's what I was told:

The scene of Naraku holding Kagome and Kikyo over a cliff also happens in ForgetMeNot by Youkai Yume in chapter 20 and chapter 21.

Here's the story's description:

ForgetMeNot by Youkai Yume (Rated MA)

Sesshomaru was always one known for hating humans...Kagome knew it for sure. But what happens when she begins to see through the expressionless mask, and awakens an unknown emotion within the demon lord? Plagued with obsessions, dreams, and thoughts of the girl, he tries to erase her from his mind--however, this becomes an even more difficult task when she gives him a blue forget-me-not flower to remember her by. He begins to think that somehow, just maybe, this enchanting creature that was Kag...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/22 22:04 By ladybattousai. Reason: Rating
James
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Cliff Choice 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
YES YES YES!!! That is it thank you!

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Cliff Choice 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
oooh, I remember this one! It used to be one of my early favourites! I've forgotten most of the story now...I think I'll give it another read today!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.