Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: ?? =[
shelltastica
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
?? =[ 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Alright it's sort of a long shot that anyone will remember this one. It's from waaay back in the day (2004 ish??) but I can't get it out of my head..

Sesshoumaru banned Inuyasha from entering his lands but he does anyways so as punishment he takes kagome as a slave. Something happens to her soon after where she loses her memory. She over hears a couple of other staff members talking about what a tragedy what happened to the lords new mate was. Kagome assumes they were talking about her and that she is Sesshoumaru's mate, and for some reason Seshoumaru doesn't correct her. He even lets her sleep in his bed when she questions him about why if their mated they have sepperate rooms.

theres another one thats been bugging me for a long time. I posted here about it b4 but I remembered more so I thought I'd try again.

Kagome is the sole surviver of her group after the final battle. She is sent back to her time unable to return, but before she is sent back/goes back Sesshoumaru finds her broken and ends up "compforting" her.
Kagome now back in her time discovers she is pregnant. She gives birth to a full demon duaghter but doesn't know there are still demons around in her time and is afraid of her daughter becoming a science experiment so she keeps her locked away.Kagome is not over the death of inuyasha and is constantly plagued but nighmares of his death. The only thing keeping her going is her daughter but doesn't know how to car for a demon child and so her daughter ends up suffering a lot.
Then her daughter runs away and is found by modern sesshoumaru. Sessoumaru has had other mates over the years but he has been unable to have children. Him and kagome contemplate having another child together since it is his only hope of having children and keeping the line, but they end up fighting and stop talking. Their daughter is deathly ill, but kagome doesn't realize until too late because her lack of knowledge of youkai.

ans thats as far as I got. I know it's another one thats really unlikely to be found it's also really, really old, but I would love anyone who remembers them till the end of time lol

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:?? =[ 13 Years ago Karma: 216
shelltastica wrote:
theres another one thats been bugging me for a long time. I posted here about it b4 but I remembered more so I thought I'd try again.

Kagome is the sole surviver of her group after the final battle. She is sent back to her time unable to return, but before she is sent back/goes back Sesshoumaru finds her broken and ends up "compforting" her.
Kagome now back in her time discovers she is pregnant. She gives birth to a full demon duaghter but doesn't know there are still demons around in her time and is afraid of her daughter becoming a science experiment so she keeps her locked away.Kagome is not over the death of inuyasha and is constantly plagued but nighmares of his death. The only thing keeping her going is her daughter but doesn't know how to car for a demon child and so her daughter ends up suffering a lot.
Then her daughter runs away and is found by modern sesshoumaru. Sessoumaru has had other mates over the years but he has been unable to have children. Him and kagome contemplate having another child together since it is his only hope of having children and keeping the line, but they end up fighting and stop talking. Their daughter is deathly ill, but kagome doesn't realize until too late because her lack of knowledge of youkai.

ans thats as far as I got. I know it's another one thats really unlikely to be found it's also really, really old, but I would love anyone who remembers them till the end of time lol
this second one sounds a bit like 'skye's table for 3' but i'm not sure. I was looking back through this earlier today to see if i could remember any of these older ones, i tend to re-read stuff on spark and old FFN stuff so sometimes i come across things again.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:?? =[ 13 Years ago Karma: 6
You know, your first description is driving me nuts for a few days... Because I read that fic not a long time ago!!

I'm almost positive it's on FF.net. Already searched my faves, my navigation history, my damaged brain and nothing.

Anyone has a hint?

Logged Logged
1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:?? =[ 13 Years ago Karma: 9
I just keep watching, hoping someone is able to find the story....I wanna read it too!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.