Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story that I have lost
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a story that I have lost
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story that I have lost 13 Years ago Karma: 5
So this is what I remember about the story. Kagome and Sesshoumaru are in her time. Hojo is totally a stalker. He sees Kagome with Sesshoumaru and things that he's just a delinquent that Kagome has taken in out of the kindness of her heart. There's also a girl that comes onto Sesshoumaru. She says some mean things to Kagome before Sesshoumaru tells her off. He tells Kagome that the girl had smelled like lots of guys. There's also a man that gives Sesshoumaru a sword. Sorry that's all that I can remember. If someone can help me find the story I'd appreciate it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hibikari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story that I have lost 13 Years ago Karma: 0
I've read this story! I dont remember exactly what it was called but if you can look at my favorites its in there somewhere

Logged Logged
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story that I have lost 13 Years ago Karma: 18
This sounds like one of Sunset Miko's stories?

Logged Logged
Rin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story that I have lost 13 Years ago Karma: 2
I do remember this.....
"She who the Prophecy Foretold" By SunsetMiko. Its on Spark. Also on Media miner under a different Pen name.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/13 23:07 By Kakkara18.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for a story that I have lost 13 Years ago Karma: 216
Hya-chan wrote:
So this is what I remember about the story. Kagome and Sesshoumaru are in her time. Hojo is totally a stalker. He sees Kagome with Sesshoumaru and things that he's just a delinquent that Kagome has taken in out of the kindness of her heart. There's also a girl that comes onto Sesshoumaru. She says some mean things to Kagome before Sesshoumaru tells her off. He tells Kagome that the girl had smelled like lots of guys. There's also a man that gives Sesshoumaru a sword. Sorry that's all that I can remember. If someone can help me find the story I'd appreciate it.theres a few fics like tihs, was it rather long? if it was like 75 - 80 chapters, and like 400k then it might be Sunset Miko's fic, She Who the Prophecy Foretold

No New Chapters Yet - Edited thru ch 16 - Under Revisions~Nominated for Best Romance(Alt Pair) @ the Feudal Association~Voted Best Romance Dokuga 1stQ 2008!~ Sesshoumaru needs the help of a miko, and only one will do. His request for aid sets in motion an ancient prophecy, leading them all on an unexpected quest. Secrets kept for years finally are told, and an unsuspecting Kagome is thrust into a mission with a whole new set of tasks and troubles. She is the priestess spoken of in the prophecy, ...
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Genre: Romance
Updated: 06-22-08 - Chapters: 80 - Reviews 856 - Words 434,257

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7110/1

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story that I have lost 13 Years ago Karma: 5
She who the prophecy foretold is not the story that I'm looking for. Neither is sunset miko the author. Though both the story and author are awesome, and I thank all who have tired to help me so far. I believe that I had found the story on either spark or Fanfiction.net if that helps.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/13 23:36 By hyacai.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story that I have lost 13 Years ago Karma: 60
It may be Through The Mirror by Sidhe. In Chapter 20 there is a girl that Sesshoumaru says smells of many men and the owner of the store that he saved from getting robbed gives him a sword. Hope this helps! It is also on A Single Spark Archive, but only up to Chapter 32.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/13 23:45 By tenchi no mai. Reason: added info about Spark

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story that I have lost 13 Years ago Karma: 5
Thank you. That's what it is. *does happy dance* Thank you to everyone who helped me.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.