Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
An uplifting story recommendation?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: An uplifting story recommendation?
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
An uplifting story recommendation? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
I'm not looking for any story in specific just a 'feel good' story. ugh sorry my dog sent that before I finished T.T

I would prefer a story that does not have a lot of drama, is complete and Sesshoumaru/Kagome .

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/13 21:16 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:An uplifting story recommendation? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
You can read anything by the wonderful miss forthright:

www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=1246

Clutter is finished, but I also recommend Imperceptible and Unspoiled, two must read.

Mokomoko plus Miko is a crack fic, hilarius to the point of causing strange looks from your friends, who'll wonder why you're laughing like a maniac in front of the computer.

Inexcusable Nature by JustAnotherGirl is also very good, with higly recommended doses of light humour, romance, adventure and our favorite pair.

Edit:

Oh, and Tally Mark has also some great ones, Impending Doom and Utter Doom are two epics on silliness, but you can read anything else written by her:

www.fanfiction.net/u/1057856/Tally_Mark

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/13 22:04 By Allyonora.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:An uplifting story recommendation? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
Here's a few complete stories that I love. I filtered through my favorites to find the ones that I remember had the least amount of drama and was also marked complete. Hope I was able to give you something new.

Candidacy by Pristess Skye (Rated M)
Clutter by forthright (Rated T)
Rossetti's Romeo by FourShotChild (Rated M)
Mokomoko Plus Miko by Miss Kagura (Rated M)
Heart Hacking by PegasusRider (Rated K+)
Sweets by cappie (Rated K+)

The last two are links to FF.net =)

Logged Logged

Vonne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:An uplifting story recommendation? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
You can certainly try Aimee Blue's small AU oneshot, Lurking in Shadows [Rated T]. It'll definitely make you smile
Also another cute AU oneshot from the fabulous Aimee Blue is In the In Between [Rated T].

Moonchild's Chained To You [Rated T; FF.net link] has a bit of drama, but has a lot of humor to make up forit ^_^". It's a full out chapter-story.

There's also Aki's humorous AU chapter fic and although it's OOC, it's extremely worth a read just to burst out laughing... Cybernetic Mishap [Rated M].

Miss Selah's oneshot, Charming [Rated T; FF.net link] is also excellent.

Ijin has this cute AU oneshot, Click! [Rated K; FF.net link], which is sorta short but always makes me get a fuzzy feeling inside :3 Pretty much a fluffy, humorous story.
And while I'm talking about Ijin's cute AU oneshot(s), here's another one! 1111 [Rated K+; FF.net link] is short, but quite amusing.

Another slightly funny story would be Just A Starving Writer's A Completely Innocent Addiction [Rated T; FF.net link]. It's four chapters and pretty light hearted. Probably about 0 drama.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/15 01:04 By RenderedReversed.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:An uplifting story recommendation? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
Innocent Until Proven Guilty by Sesshoumaru's Fiend

You would be considered an idiot if you haven’t heard of Taisho Sesshoumaru, the most successful defense lawyer in all of Japan. He has been practicing law for 3 years and hasn’t lost a case yet. Until one fateful day, he meets her, the devil in size eight sneakers; Higurashi Kagome.

Newest and slightly revised version of Innocent Until Proven Guilty <---

I absolutely love her version of Miroku as a Strawberry Daiquiri lovin', fuzzy slipper wearin', completely nutty judge.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/16 15:44 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:An uplifting story recommendation? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
phishbon3s wrote:
I absolutely love her version of Miroku as a Strawberry Daiquiri lovin', fuzzy slipper wearin', completely nutty judge.

Phish that has GOT to be one of my favorite Miroku moments in a fanfic EVER!

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.