Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic again!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic again!
Anna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic again! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
So I lied, I meant two fics

The first one was about Kagome meeting all her different selves (older, younger, prettier, uglier ect) in a dream, in which they all tell her about their husband Sesshoumaru. Kagome doesn't believe them and after she tells them, one of the other Kagome's slap her for disrespecting Sesshoumaru. So armed with this knowledge, Kagome kind of pursue's him.

The second story is Kagome and Sesshoumaru together, but Rin is in love with him, even though everyone thinks she views him like a father. She then yells all of this to Kagome, while Kagome holds her like a mother would. Rin then leaves, because she realizes that she can't stay with them anymore since it would be awkward. I just remember this story because it was SO well written...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic again! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
I think this might be:

One Less Star by CinnamonGrrl

The mikos assigned to protect the Shikon no Tama are fated always to join with the members of a certain youkai family to protect it. Fated love is not all it's cracked up to be.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1885/1

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: rated NC-17, no YIMs

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/03 22:34 By MoxyMikki.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.