Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
One of the imprisoned together stories...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: One of the imprisoned together stories...
AccidentalGoddess
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
One of the imprisoned together stories... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I cannot for the life of me remember the name or if its on Spark instead. Here's what I do remember... first of all, its the first part in a two oe three part story. Th second part has to do with friendship and what it leads to. Anyway in this they are captured seperately and imprisoned together for different reasons, I believe. I think it was a hired jo. Anyway, there's several different instances I remember. In one Sesshomaru has been beaten and whipped and Kagome helps him heal by transering saliva on her fingers because he's chained. Another is he has a chain placed around his neck that immobilized him when the door is opened with horrid voices that try to drive him mad. Kagome gets raped in front of him because of this and he heals her once he can move. When the guard comes to rape her again Sesshomaru has been frozen with his arms around her and the idiot accidentally breaks the chain holding him back. He kills the guard and they escape. I know there's a lot more to the story, but those are the points I remember well. I hope its enough for someone to recognize and remember the name. I haven't been able to find it for the life of me! Pkease help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:One of the imprisoned together stories... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
You are looking for "Trust," by Demonlordlover, and it can only be found on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group. Go here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/

to join the group and read the story.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:One of the imprisoned together stories... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
This story is called "Trust" and is written by the great Demonlordlover.

I'm not sure which site it's on.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.