Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
need help finding one or two not sure which
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: need help finding one or two not sure which
Dragon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 2
Not sure if its one or two fics but in one the Kagome and the gang do something that causes a diplomat to have a heart attack and die changing the future so that demons become slave and kagome buys Sesshomaru from a store and eventually goes back to fix it

the other part i remember but may be from a different story is kagome goes back in time and meets sesshomaru who i think was raped when the Western Lands was attacked and she helps him

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 56
I don't know about the first story. The only story I can think of where Sess is raped is one where a demoness uses a jewel from the aztec gods to control an individual's movements and she takes over the west and Sess with it. I forget what that one was called though.

Do you remember an other details?

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 216
Dragon wrote:
Not sure if its one or two fics but in one the Kagome and the gang do something that causes a diplomat to have a heart attack and die changing the future so that demons become slave and kagome buys Sesshomaru from a store and eventually goes back to fix it:

Possession by Zandrellia
Nominated for SS's Annual Awards as Best Angst/Drama Fanfic Time has been altered and when Kagome returns home she finds the shocking results to be more than she can handle. Possessions are merely items, property that one claims as their own; so what happens when your property happens to be a youkai? Kagome finds herself on the edge of a perilous fall between the past that was and the future to come. Can she save herself? Can she save anyone?
Rating: R - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama
Updated: 03-05-05 - Chapters: 13 - Reviews 0 - Words 21,786

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2056/1 ?

the other part i remember but may be from a different story is kagome goes back in time and meets sesshomaru who i think was raped when the Western Lands was attacked and she helps him

To Know The Man by OnyxIvyStone
What can we ever really know about someone? We can be near them from birth until death and never, truly, know their heart or mind. But what if we were granted a glimpse? What if in one blinding moment we were given insight into the events that made them who they are? Kagome is about to discover that the key to Sesshomaru's heart is what lies in the shadows of his past. This is inspired by the Longfellow quote challenge posted by Sarah. ((THE SEQUEL TO THIS STORY IS BEGINNING. THE PROLOGUE ...
Rating: R - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: General
Updated: 07-06-07 - Chapters: 35 - Reviews 81 - Words 115,010

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6425/1 ?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 10
Sorry I can't help with the first story. I'm pretty sure that the second story is Violation of Honor by Rinseternalsoul.

Summary: Canon. Years after Naraku's destruction, Sesshomaru faces a new foe with a nightmarish weapon that erases free will and compels the victim to complete submission by the female wearer. The vindictive demoness is bent on restoring her ancestors' lands to her control, and the first demon lord that she crosses will become her slave in all things carnal. Beaten, drugged and repulsively used, Sesshomaru longs for death, but a miko's gentle hand and soft voice gives him hope and a reason to live on.

inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600090833

Logged Logged
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 28
I don't know about the first story. The only story I can think of where Sess is raped is one where a demoness uses a jewel from the aztec gods to control an individual's movements and she takes over the west and Sess with it. I forget what that one was called though.

Do you remember an other details?

That story is by Rinseternalsoul, "Violation of Honor." I dunno if it's the one Dragon's looking for, though! >3<

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Dragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 2
possession was one of the ones i was looking for but i dont know about the other ive tried to remember more about it and while i am not sure he was raped exactly i know kagome designed a house for them to live in and sessh had a meeting with the cardinal lords but the house wouldnt be finished in time so a pavilion was made for it.

Logged Logged

Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 23
Try: Memoirs from Utopia by Inumaru_Rapture

4 years after she was forced home, Kagome and Shippo have been searching for any trace of their friends in the past. When Kagome gets promoted to be the Robot Inc.'s presidential secretary, who does she meet that unlocks all the right doors? What ghosts from his past is he hiding?

Rating MA

Not sure any rape was involved, but he was captured and did suffer trauma.
Chapter 25 involves a pagoda being built to host a meeting of lords though.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
laenfante
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 11
Thank you, Sarasama1 and Jupe, for suggesting "Violation of Honor" by Rinseternalsoul. I sometimes check out the links for stories in these threads, as most are really good. And this one is EXCELLENT! Very dark, not for under-18, but....wow...

Logged Logged
Dragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help finding one or two not sure which 13 Years ago Karma: 2
I was Memories from Utopia thanks sessh's actions just reminded me of an article i read on male rape victims shortly before i read it the first time and they seemed similar

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.