Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Really needs help finding an old fanfic please
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Really needs help finding an old fanfic please
Shannan Page
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Really needs help finding an old fanfic please 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok,so all that I remember from it are:Kagome turns out to be a different kind of hanyou,Sesshomaru gets controlled by some woman during a big battle and has to sate his bloodlust;he gets put in a cave i think so he cant get out,Kagome sacrifices herself to him so he can return to normal (she didn't die of course),her father is a lord I think and didn't know he either had a daughter or she was alive and in the Edo(?) period.I remember their being an older youkai,he was a dragon,I think he was training Kagome,but didn't want to at first.I also remember Kagome ended up pregnant from that encounter was Sesshomaru.That's all I can remember,hopefully someone can help me find it.It's being driving me crazy not being able to remember the name.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Really needs help finding an old fanfic please 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
Sunset Love www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/124/1

Just finished reading this last night for like the 100th time lol

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Shannan Page
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Really needs help finding an old fanfic please 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
oh my god,thanks sooooo much! *hugs* I've been wanting to reread this for some time lol.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.