Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kags Dominates Sess (MA)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kags Dominates Sess (MA)
AmberEyes
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kags Dominates Sess (MA) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
posted this in the wrong place the first time! sorry!

I looked all over the place...I really hope it wasn't deleted! I don't remember the name or author. Kagome dominated Sesshomaru and vice versa. I remember a part where Kagome was purposely putting Sess down because it was 'just what he needed sometimes'. I think it might have been part of a challenge because I remember the word 'rosebud' being used as the safe word between the two of them (when they were doing darker things) & I'm pretty sure it was the prompt. My brain is so careless sometimes, help?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmberEyes
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kags Dominates Sess (MA) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm actually looking for another story that might be a long shot in trying to find. I read it..years ago. It was either on ff.net or adultfanfiction.net.

I don't remember much, but I do know that it didn't start out SK. They were very reluctant. (these detail coming up might be a bit vague) So they were near-ish to Sess's Castle & a woman was telling them that they needed to mate for some reason(don't remember why. There was a sort of..passage? I believe it was a 'wall' sort of and only Sess and Kags could get through. When they DID finally mate Sess was waiting through the passage. It was in a sort of meadow...don't know I just remember the author describing the nature around them. At the beginning Kags is thinking to herself that she shouldn't be doing that with Sess. I remember her specifically thinking at one point that he was a sick pervert and then it sort of faded into how good she was feeling.

I think this one will probably be hard to find, but any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.