Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Been searching for 6 months.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Been searching for 6 months.
Etain
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Been searching for 6 months. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, So I just got one of my fanfics i've been looking for found which was Unworthy One, but maybe now you guys can help me out with remembering this other one...I don't remember to much of it though...another KS fic

Kagome becomes the ruler of the west and then she goes to a sumit meeting of all the lords and they can challenge each other for their lands and she ends up with the southern lands...I think I remember there being a panther priestess or something...I believe they were searching for a tablet that could grant a person a wish with it that was divided up and hidden in each of the 4 lands and Naraku is on the hunt for it...

I know there is a sequel to this story too....I was thinking its from ravenskyeblackhawk but nooope I was wrong about that one lol. Any clues to what i'm talking about??

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/23 03:17 By Etain.

I claimed Koume\\\\\\\'s Demon cat Kuroro in the claim game !!! -drawing coming soon 2011-

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Demonlordlover
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Been searching for 6 months. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
Unworthy One by my dear friend Vyncent! It was one of the first fics that sucked me into Sess/Kag. You can find it here:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1349/1

ENJOY!

~~Wiccan~~

OOPS... forgot I was still logged in as DLL, but trust me, it's still Wiccan... and this is definitely the story you're looking for!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/23 01:03 By Demonlordlover. Reason: Senility

Etain
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Been searching for 6 months. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
OMG! I KNEW IT! I was just introduced to Dokuga from frantic searching XD Never though to really look for the fic here. Thanks a bunch!!! You have saved my mind from turning to mush.

Logged Logged

I claimed Koume\\\\\\\'s Demon cat Kuroro in the claim game !!! -drawing coming soon 2011-

Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Been searching for 6 months. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
That's a really good one, I like it too. Its called Unworthy One by Vyncent. Its in the Spark archives.

Happy reading

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Been searching for 6 months. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Etain wrote:
OMG! I KNEW IT! I was just introduced to Dokuga from frantic searching XD Never though to really look for the fic here. Thanks a bunch!!! You have saved my mind from turning to mush.

You are most welcome, m'dear! Stick around and enjoy some of the other terrific stories we have and don't hesitate to ask about any others!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Etain
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Been searching for 6 months. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Much Much Love <3

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Been searching for 6 months. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
The other story you are looking for is "To Make You Feel My Love" by Koga'sAngel. You can find it on A Single Spark. In this story, InuYasha tells Kagome he loves her, but once the jewel is complete, he demands she hand it over so he can wish to become human and live with Kikyo. Kagome realizes that Miroku and Sango both knew what InuYasha had planned, so she tells InuYasha the only way he is going to get the jewel is to trade Tetsusaiga for it. He threatens her, but she tells him she will purify him to Hell if he tries to take the jewel. When she asks him if being with Kikyo is not worth the sword, they make the exchange. Kagome has Kaede burn her school uniforms and takes her backpack and leaves the village. She has a vision in which Midoriko tells her to go to the cave near Sango's village, and when Kagome does, she is trained in a dream vision and emerges as a "warrior miko". Meanwhile, Sesshomaru has lost the Western Lands to a tricky demon, who used threats against Rin to distract him in their battle. Sesshomaru takes Rin to Edo to leave her in the care of Kagome while he reclaims his lands, only to be told she is gone. Eventually, they meet up and embark on an adventure to find a series of tablets which are also being sought by someone evil who wants to re-create the jewel (I think). At one of the temples that was guarding one of the tablets they find out that the inhabitants who were guarding the tablet have all been slaughtered, except one panther demon (or hanyou?) who they had raised. There is a second installment, which I believe is called "To Make You Feel My Love Again", by the same author on A Single Spark. This story takes place in the modern era, and I can see why you got confused between these two stories and the "Mistake" stories by RavenSkyBlackHawk- though the stories are very, very different, they both go from the feudal era to the modern era, and are similar in length and the fact that Kagome has to remedy a mistake she made. I love the stories by Koga'sAngel and RavenSkyBlackHawk equally, all four are awesome, epic, memorable stories.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.