Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A scene and a storyline
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A scene and a storyline
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A scene and a storyline 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 13
I'm searching once again for 2 stories. I remember a scene from one and a partial storyline for the other. Hopefully someone remembers them.

Scene: Naraku is confronting the entire gang and Sesshoumaru, and is especially taunting Inuyasha. He's holding Kikyo and Kagome over a ledge and helps Inuyasha make his decision over the two by throwing them both over the cliff. Inuyasha of course goes after Kikyo.

Feel free to throw in other stories where Inuyasha saves Kikyo instead of Kagome. I'm in a mood to read those.

Storyline: I think its a recent story, and its based in the modern timeline. Inuyasha convinced Kagome to join his pack, and she in turn brought her human friends to join the pack too. She takes care of the entire pack, handling all responsibilities like giving the financial reports to the Alpha of the family line (Inu Taisho and/or Sesshomaru). She's supposed to be the Alpha female, but what she doesn't know is that Inuyasha is having an affair with Sango. When she finds out, she formally requests a transfer to a different pack, and she gets moved to Sesshomaru's house with his younger brothers, one of whom is in love with the already established Alpha female of the house. Meanwhile, Inuyasha's pack starts to fall apart because there's no one to take care of them anymore.

It was my first time reading something where Sango was involved in something like that. You can imagine my reaction:

Do these sound familiar?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A scene and a storyline 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
2: Pack Dynamics
sesshou_lover

no url, BUT has been requested before, please check through the older searches

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Dark Topaz
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A scene and a storyline 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
its part of the trapped series of oneshots

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A scene and a storyline 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 13
Found #2! Thanks Fubuki & Dark Topaz!

Pack Dynamics Part 1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/17 20:00 By Somebody.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:A scene and a storyline 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
The scene of Naraku holding Kagome and Kikyo over a cliff also happens in ForgetMeNot by Youkai Yume in chapter 20 and chapter 21. However, the rest of the group is absent when it happens.

Here's the story's description:
ForgetMeNot by Youkai Yume
Sesshomaru was always one known for hating humans...Kagome knew it for sure. But what happens when she begins to see through the expressionless mask, and awakens an unknown emotion within the demon lord? Plagued with obsessions, dreams, and thoughts of the girl, he tries to erase her from his mind--however, this becomes an even more difficult task when she gives him a blue forget-me-not flower to remember her by. He begins to think that somehow, just maybe, this enchanting creature that was Kag...

I love this story.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.