Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome inuyoukai breeder
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome inuyoukai breeder
Aloria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome inuyoukai breeder 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello!

I'm looking for a specific story. Kagome is an Inuyoukai in this story, a kind of weak one at that. I remember a detail where she bites her claws so when she tries to free herself from some rope they don't cut. Another part I remember is that she ends up chasing after a scarf and falling in a hole. Because of this she gets caught by slavers. Fluffy-pants ends up going to the slavers to buy a breeder because he's getting mated to a Kitsune and wants a pure blooded heir.

They fall in love, she gets pregnant, and some type of plant demoness helps by trying to cram all sorts of food down her throat.

Does anybody have any idea what the name of this story is? If so, I'd highly appreciate the name of it or the link.

Thank you very much!
Aloria

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome inuyoukai breeder 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
Something about that sounds familiar but for the life of me I can't remember, but I just wanted to make a post to try and keep this in everyone to get a chance to help you find this.
It sounds like an interesting story and I will try to look for it for you

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/21 09:36 By Miss Anna.

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.