Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for some really old fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for some really old fic
Kami
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for some really old fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I'm loking for these 5 fic, could anyone help me, please?

1. Kagome is a model, Sesshoumaru is a photographer. They met when kag was in highschool (there was attraction between them but nothing serious happened)... Now they meet again. Sess & Kag, go to an island to take nude photos for her new job.

2. Sometime in the future, demon rules human. Kag is the leader of the (revolution or rebel?). But she was captured, & had to stay in the demon's castle, where Sess' family stay.

3. This fic starts with Kag is chased by darkness. Kag & Sess have a son - full demon, but for some reason he doesn't know. And look like he is the one who chased her away a few years ago (now he isn't happy to see her again, but he love her). And their son looks like him but speaking manner like Inu yasha.

4. Some scientists were ordered to make Kagome. But when she was completed, they didn't want to give her to "that person", so they took her & ran away. They was chased & when they nearly got caught, they met Sesshoumaru's gang. He saved them & agreed to keep her.

5. (I don't remember clearly about this one). Sess is the boss, Kag is the model of his company. In this fic he is known as human being until the moment she made "him" angry. That was when she was doing her new job, (don't remember what she did) but he kicked everyone out (make-up artists & other models), took her & marked her (that's when we know he is the youkai or rather his family).

These ones are really old fic, if anyone could give me some hints like title, author... it'll be a great help.

Thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some really old fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 34
I don't know about the other four but the first one sounds like on from sesshou_lover...i think. I remember that one I loved it. Can;t remember what its called though.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Kami
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some really old fic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you for your reply. I'll try to find in sesshou_lover's fic.

Logged Logged
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some really old fic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Ok No. 3 sounds like an old as heck fic I've been looking for. I even asked about it on this forum...

Morgan wrote:
Ok so this fic is WAAAAYYYYYY old and I think I first read it on FF.net...

It starts out...I think...Kagome and the son she had with Sess (at some point in time) are running from an enemy that wants to kill her and the kid. She goes to Sesshomaru for help (although he's the last one she wants to run to) and he's not terribly happy to see her. I think the last chapter ends with her giving him a back massage in the hot springs!?

I don't know if anyone might know of this fic, it's SEVERAL years old, but any help would be much appreciated!

Does any of that sound familier too?

Logged Logged
ADES
Pup
graphgraph
I know the first story, it's one of my favorite and it's called "A Universe of Illusions" by biancaharl, here is the link http://dokuga.com/spark/story/2942/1

I don't the others stories but I could recommend you one, unfortunately it's not finished but is very good you could check it out if you want, it's called "Comforts" by Sesshomaru'sLover another old favored of mine http://dokuga.com/spark/story/3919/1

I hope this helps out
bye

Logged Logged
Kami
Pup
graphgraph
thank you, ademis. This fic is the 1st one.

The others are very old fic. I can't remember where I read them. I don't even know if the authors still let them online or not.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.