Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Adoption fic search
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Adoption fic search
Forfirith
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Adoption fic search 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry to be a bother, specially since the fic I'm searching isn't even a SeshxKag fic...
But this oldie has been stuck in my mind since the time I last time I got a mediaminer fic update email (a website I didn't visit since I left that fandoom).

I recall that Kagome and Inuyasha were mated and that Inu, being a hybrid, was sterile.
And somewhere along the way, they adopted a recently born inu pup, from a dying or young mother (if my memory still serves me right). Along the years they we're known to adopt orphan/unwanted pups...
Also, remember the pup inducing lactation on Kagome and that it had a big pack/inu instinct component.

This fic should be from 2004~2007 or such and I recall that it was biiiig. I had Sueric's name in my mind, but I don't think it was her's... *confused*

If someone still remembers or has this fic saved, please share!

Thanks for reading,
~Forfirith

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
landofthekwt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Adoption fic search 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
The Lucky Ones by terribotta www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/54993

Logged Logged
Forfirith
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Adoption fic search 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Right now, you're my favorite person in the world
Thanks a lot dear!

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Adoption fic search 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Been reading on this story all day, must say I am really enjoying it. I don't usually read Inu/Kag because most are so silly sometimes and some of the writers are inexperienced in the things they like to write about, so I try to avoid them and stick to Sess/Kag mostly, but this has been a real eye opener for me, just made me realize if I dig a little deeper and I can find some really good stuff. I love the part when Inuyasha pulled a Sesshomaru XD, just adored it. ((I also squealed when Sessho made his brief cameo appearance, love that dog)) and Yukio is so precious. I really love this story and it's definite favorite.

Logged Logged

Forfirith
Pup
graphgraph
I think the best of this fandoom was made around 2002-2007. So if you wanna snoop around mediaminer, try those years ^^
I used to read a lot back then on it, but eventually got tired when things started repeating them selfs...

And the problem is.. I think I'm experiencing the same regarding Sesh/kag fics... The last good one I've read (and still follow) is Beside You in Time... This just makes me sad : Specially since I remember reading almost everything that had PG-13+ tags on ASS

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Adoption fic search 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
A good way to keep from 'burning out' on a certain genre is to change over from time to time, I try reading, Sessho/Inupapa/kag, Inu/kag, or kouga/kag, but I usually I get so tired of comparing everything back to the Sess/Kag's I've read, I'm itching to read some more, but here is a really good Sesh/Kag from ff.net.

www.fanfiction.net/s/2911328/1/The_Silver_Dove_and_The_bRaven_b

It's rated M, but mostly for language, but if you're a YIM, I can find you something else more age appropriate. If not, It's a really great read and not that many ppl have read it.

Logged Logged

Forfirith
Pup
graphgraph
Thanks for that suggestion ^^ I'll read it this weekend~
Gotta reformat it to epub 1st so I can read in my cell :3

Oh you can suggest anything from T to NC-17... I'm almost 24 D: Gawd I swear I was checking for wrinkles and white hairs last time I looked at my mirror >.< I blame my university teachers... Sadistic bast*rds D<

My favorite usually include: cannon setting, angst, romance, rape (juuust a little), preg or pups, from hetero to yaoi, treesomes (Why aren't there more of these? D: Inupapa/kag/Sesh = <3)... and yay I possibly describe a big slice of this fandom and beyond x3

Thanks once again ;D
~Forfirith

Logged Logged
TheMikoShivae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Adoption fic search 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
if you are a big inupapa/kag/sesshy fan.... i want to point towards speedy tomato's

Sesshoumaru's Princess

Sesshoumaru's Princess

It's MA, for any YIM that may come along, so please... only 18+ clickie on it

It is extremely kinky, but is an AMAZING read.

Logged Logged

~TMS FTW~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.