Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 2 stories one is an really OLD story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for 2 stories one is an really OLD story
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 2 stories one is an really OLD story 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
1st: Is this old fanfiction that comes to mind every now and again. This story was one of the first Sess/Kag stories I read. The story was not on fanfiction.net or A Singel Spark, so I don't know if maybe some one might have run into it.

The story goes: Sesshomaru loves Kagome, and is trying to find a way to have her love him. I don't remember how but Kagome ends up with Sesshomaru's castle. He makes a deal with Inuyasha, he gives him the other half of the jewel for Kagome. Inu accepts and he makes Kagome believe that Inuyasha has left her. She jumps out the window and breaks a few bones, Sesshomaru finds her and revives her with Tenseiga or his blood. Inuyasha ends up making a wish on the jewel that he will become a full demon, and when the wish was granted he makes is way to Sesshoamru's castle to rescue Kagome and mate with her.

At the time it was uncomplete. I don't know if any one remebers this one.

2nd: I think this was one was in Spark. A demonesses wanted Sesshomaru to mate her, so she makes this spell that the first person that he hears say his name he will be madly in love with her. She ends up traping him and let out the spell, but Kagome is there and starts yelling for Sesshomaru. He ends up in love with her and the only way to break the spell was she had to sleep with him. They do, Sesshomaru couldn't believe what his done, and Kagome goes back to her world.

That is all I remember, it was uncomplete too.

If any one knows can give me the titles and/or links, it would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 stories one is an really OLD story 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 47
I'm not sure about the first story, but the second one sounds like Please Don't Love Me! by Chicke

www.fanfiction.net/s/3547103/1/

It is complete now.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 stories one is an really OLD story 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
CritterWhisperer wrote:
I'm not sure about the first story, but the second one sounds like Please Don't Love Me! by Chicke

www.fanfiction.net/s/3547103/1/

It is complete now.

Thank you! Thats the story.

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.