Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for a story
REDWOLF
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a story 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
The story is set after the war with Naraku,Inuyasha is dead,while Sesshoumara had gained immunity to the Shikon no Tama's power(because he swears to protects Kagome) and Kagome become the living Shikon no Tama.Then, Sesshoumaru decided to take Kagome as his mate and uses her for his own self gain against the other lords.Kagome refuse to give in at first but Sesshoumaru threatens her and rapes her if she does not do as he says.Later, Kagome decided to give in,but she swear she wouldn't never speak a word from that day on. Kagome does as she is told and she starts redoing one wing of the castle with pictures painted of the group. Kagome finally speaks to Sesshoumaru when she yells at him to give her this one thing a picture of Inuyasha on the wall to complete the wing. Sesshoumaru is shocked that after all those years that is what made her speak. I just can't remember this title nor the author. Please Help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for a story 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Oh I know exactly what story you're talking about...I just can't remember the title...later tonight after the munchkin's asleep, I'll sift through Spark's archives because I think I even remember the summary.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for a story 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
The Stirrings of the Blood
Shabopo

Have fun finding it, the author has removed it

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a story 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Yeah I was just looking and it's not there. I knew the name went something along that line...it was a good story. Every chapter made me cry though and I felt like it was taking a bit too long to get to the point that Sess would lighten up on Kagome.

Logged Logged
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for a story 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
It seems the author had some trouble with plagiarism.

Shabopo's FF profile

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:looking for a story 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
That whole situation was very sad... she was harassed to the point that she took it down and then someone plagairized it... It is so sad when people are stupid like that. She was a great author, even though the subject matter was VERY dark.

It IS still available on the internet, but you have to be 18+ and a member of the demonlordlover2 yahoo group. It is archived in the files there under Deleted Fanfiction.

groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/files/Deleted%20Fanfiction/

There are also several people out there, myself included, that still have copies. Again, you must be 18+ to request a copy.

Anyone requesting a copy should PM the person offering it with their request, their age, and their email address. DO NOT post your email address on the forum!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.