Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A fanfiction where Sesshomaru mimics TV characters
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A fanfiction where Sesshomaru mimics TV characters
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A fanfiction where Sesshomaru mimics TV characters 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
I am looking for a fanfiction I read along time ago. I don't remeber if it was on Fanfiction or A Single Spark. But this is what I remembered, hopefully some one will know it.

Sesshomaru is trying to woo Kagome, but nothing seems to work. He ends up in the future and Souta helps him out. He showes him different types of guys from TV shows and/or books. Kagome comes hope, he freaks saying he is not ready and bolts back to the well.

In the Feudal Era, he starts mimicing the different characters. He started to speak and act like Captain Kirk. Something about "green women"? At the end of this skit, he is standing with a red sheet over his head. I think he tried to "teleport" back.

Then there was a make shift wrestling ring. He was oiled up, wearing just an underwear. I don't remember why, but Miroku got into the ring. Sesshomaru says "Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?".

I know for sure at the end he mimics Darth Vader and Kagome is Princess Leia.

I know this is really OOC for Sesshomaru, but I found it funny. Its been awhile since I thought of this fic. If any one knows of it, please give me the link or at least the author.

Thank you!

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A fanfiction where Sesshomaru mimics TV characters 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 42

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/02 01:29 By MontiK.

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A fanfiction where Sesshomaru mimics TV characters 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Thats the story! Thanks for your help!

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.