Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
One of my Favorites
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: One of my Favorites
TanTan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
One of my Favorites 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok so I really dont remember much about this story but what I do remember is that Kagome meets Sesshomaru in her time (while she is still traveling between Her time and Edo) and The sesshomaru in Edo smells himself on her and wonders how it is that she smells like him when he hasn't even been near her. And I think,but im not to sure, that the Sesshomaru from Kagome's time works in a museum. If anyone can help me find this story it would be gratly appreciated!!! <3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Atailpha
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:One of my Favorites 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I think I may know which one you are talking about, but it would take a little bit to find it....

**browses through directory**

Edited part:

Ok, do you have a little more of the summary to go on? Any part of the title you may remember, or a certain part of the story, such as chapter length, word length, rating, etc, that you remember? I am browsing through about 100+ stories in my directory. o.O

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/13 22:20 By Atailpha. Reason: adding to it

Atailpha Claims the Occupation Master Dokugareers Moniter, with the tool of my daring wit!

\\\"When life gives you lemons, go write a fan fiction.\\\"

(See more quotes on my profile!)
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:One of my Favorites 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 13
I remember asking about this one myself. Are you looking for

Midnight Meets Moonlight?

(First place winner on A Single Spark for Best Romance and Best Kagome Portrayal! Thank you to those who voted!) Kagome meets a present day Sesshoumaru, only to go back to the Sengoku Jidai and meet the formidable TaiYoukai there. Unexpected encounters spark curiosity in them both as they are drawn towards one another. Rated for language and content in later chapters...
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 12-20-09 - Created: 07-04-09 Chapters: 21 - Reviews: 32 - Words: 129,184 - Reads: 35,016

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:One of my Favorites 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
It also sounds like Double Trouble

Double Trouble by Kanazawa Reviews
Sesshoumaru falls through the well only to find a certain raven-haired miko fooling around with a silver- haired, molten-eyed stranger. Wait, but why does that stranger seem so oddly familiar? And, what would happen if he were to get involved too? Challenge posted by Tiegrsi on Single Spark
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Genre: General
Updated: 01-24-08 - Chapters: 13 - Reviews 155 - Words 26,424

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6776/1

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:One of my Favorites 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
I think its Moonlight Meets Midnight, I just reread it 2 weeks ago.

Sesshomaru is the museum owner, and gives Kagome a job for when she comes back from the Feudal era. He tells her a little about what is going to happen, but not too many details because he doesn't want things to be accidentally changed. He also takes her out on dinner dates and such.

Sounding familiar? If not, then I guess it's not the same one?

Logged Logged

TanTan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:One of my Favorites 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
It is Midnight Meets Moonlight~ Thanks to everyone for the help!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.