Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The name of this fic?...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The name of this fic?...
PhoenixBlade
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The name of this fic?... 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I can't remember the name of it, but I read it a while ago. Its AU and complete. In this story, Sesshoumaru grows tired of living with people and the changing world and goes to live in solitude and isolation in the snowy mountains for many years until he finds an unconscious Kagome from what appears to be a car accident in the snow. He brings her back to health, but she can't remember who she is or why she was even in the mountains. They later become intimate, but Kagome leaves and returns home to a fiancee that she suddenly remembers, but finds out later that her fiancee was going to make her basically breed for his clan, he's a youkai by the way. Sesshoumaru misses Kagome and goes to find her and finds Inuyasha, who helps him get to her. Turns out too, Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru are the last two Inu youkai in the world.

Anyway, the story is complete and I don't remember how I came by it, but I wanna know if anyone can tell me the name of this fic?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The name of this fic?... 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 23
Seclusion by Oroyukae
rating MA

When the ones tolerance has been reached , sometimes withdrawing from the world can become the only option. He never needed nor wanted companionship since he had decided to cut himself off from the world ... until the night she came. Hurt and dying , he had no choice but to save her , not realizing she would , in the end , save him.

enjoy!

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
PhoenixBlade
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The name of this fic?... 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
THANK YOU!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.