Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm not sure if its even on this site =[[
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm not sure if its even on this site =[[
AmberEyes
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm not sure if its even on this site =[[ 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I read this story probably two years ago. Inuyasha and Kagome get married and Inuyasha turns into an abuser. They're living in the Western Castle because Sess pretty much couldn't say no to them because Inuyasha is his father's son as well. Anyways, Sess helps her when Inuyasha becomes a raging alcoholic and starts taking the maids into his bed and stuff. In the end Yasha gets stripped of his demon...stuff? I don't know, they turn him into a human and take away his memory.

If anyone knows this story, please help! I enjoyed reading it verrrry much =] thanks =]

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Atailpha
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I'm not sure if its even on this site =[[ 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I think I know which one you are talking about. I keep a list of most of the fan fics I read (so I don't necessarily read them again unless I wish to).

If so I need to be sure of two things:
1) The story I am thinking of is MA rated. Is this correct (unless you are unsure).
2) If it is MA you are not a YIM correct?

Logged Logged

Atailpha Claims the Occupation Master Dokugareers Moniter, with the tool of my daring wit!

\\\"When life gives you lemons, go write a fan fiction.\\\"

(See more quotes on my profile!)
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I'm not sure if its even on this site =[[ 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
"Falls On Me" by The Hatter Theory on ff.net. I still haven't managed to successfully create a link, but you should be able to "search" using the title or author...

This is a really good story!

There is another one similar in theme, called "Family Honor". I think that one is by Zandrellia, but I'm not sure. Though they are similar in theme, they are very different stories. Both are excellent, so if you have time, you might want to read both.

Logged Logged
AmberEyes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm not sure if its even on this site =[[ 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
thanks! it is 'falls on me' thank you verrrrrry much =] and yes, i'm pretty sure it is rated MA

Logged Logged
Vonne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I'm not sure if its even on this site =[[ 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2484146/1/bFalls_b_On_bMe_b <-- Link for the ones who don't know how to use the Search Bar~

And it is indeed MA.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.