Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: old story
Hannah
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
old story 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok so here is what I remember about this story. Kagome has been cursed since birth. Once a month she changes into this demon and goes into this rage state. The change is so powerful that before each change she has to go back to the future where her family chains her up so she can't hurt anyone. On one night when she's suppose to turn into the demon she does not make it back to well in time and she transforms in the past. Before she can go on a killing spree Sesshoumaru steps in and fights her till she uses up all her energy. Some more things I remember are that when she changes she grows these huge wings and I think they are brown. Also none of the Inu gang knows about kagome's curse. This is a really old story, and I think I read it on a Single Spark.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.