Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help, Please
Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help, Please 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Several years ago on a kagsess emailing yahoo group there was a post for a fanfic that I think was a oneshot collection... It had more than 2 stories in it and the story was based around butterflies. I know that there was mention of a butterfly hair clip, and a butterfly kite. The first story that it had was one where Sesshoumaru was thought or as a monster and Kagome was hired to be his servant. They fell in love and she got pregnant. I can't remember the title or the author but I do remember basic plot. So please if you know what fanfic I am referring to, tell me. I have searched for it constantly and I just want to find it. It was one of the first fanfics I ever read and I want to reread it. I can't smile until it's found so...

Frowns

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help, Please 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
I don't know for sure if the fic that came to my mind when I read this is the one you're looking for, because it's not a oneshot collection, its a chapter fic albeit a short one, but I remember reading a long time ago about a sesskag story with a butterfly theme in it, though I don't remember a clip or kite. I think the butterflies represented their souls or something, and was related to the fact that the two of them were reincarnated souls that tried and tried to be together but something always tore them apart. Each chapter was a life they lived, and as I said it was a short fic, I don't think it was more than say 5 chapters. I do vaguely remember one of the chapters was like what you described. She was killed I think, in that life where she was his servant and he the hideous monster, and he killed himself to be with her or something? In the end the souls were reincarnated as Kag and Sess as we know them, and he accidentally kills her in a fit of jealousy which was in fact in a round about way, his doing because he said he didn't love her, so to hurt him like he hurt her and to I dunno save some of her pride, she tells him she still loves inuyasha. Then the memories from their past lives are unlocked or something, hers when she dies, and his when he revives her, and they realize they've been waiting lifetimes for the chance to finally be together.

Wow, sorry for the rant, just want to be sure this is the right one before I go digging through a seemingly endless slew of titles. Does this sound like the story you're looking for? I loved this story, so I'm sure I have it somewhere. If its the one you're looking for just give me a holler and I'll start digging.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/19 01:23 By Fuyu no Kaze.

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.