Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help with a fic
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help with a fic 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
And here I am again in need of help!!

This story begins with a battle. Kagome gets separated from her friends and surrounded by demons, but Sesshoumaru appears and saves her. He kisses her and the two, without warning, have a nice yummy lemon on the field. Soon after, Inuyasha appears, and Kagome is still getting dressed, but Sesshoumaru hides her from view with his body, and invents a story to explain his smell in Kagome (he shielded her with his body during battle or something).

Kagome then enters in some shocked state, not believing in what she did - having her first time with Sesshoumaru, off all people, in the middle of the forest, without any aparent reason, and without any struggle by her part. She cries and Sango/Miroku worries, but she never tell them about what happened, and they believe she's suffering from some trauma caused by her near death experience.

Kagome vows to forget the episode but some time later she goes alone to some spring, at night, to bath... and the demon lord finds her again. Some nice lemony moments ensues...

Ring anyone's bells? It's a nice story, I read it some time ago, had it on bookmarks until some nasty Windows Update decided to decimate my poor Firefox.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Esus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help with a fic 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help with a fic 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Haha I was actually looking for that fic too! Awesome!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help with a fic 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Yes! Thank you so much!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.