Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Maybe someone knows...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Maybe someone knows...
Asphy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Maybe someone knows... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone.

I've been searching for a fic I read about 4 years ago, I'm pretty sure I read it on AFF. I just can't remember the title or author ;(

So here's what I remember:

It takes place in the Feudal era, Kagome visits a witch and gets a love type potion/spell that she wishes to use on Inuyasha. The potion apparently will wear off once they "consummate" their feelings for each other... Well after getting the potion, she somehow runs into Sesshomaru and of course the potion ends up on him. Needless to say he becomes infatuated with Kagome. Other events take place (I can't remember much but I think Sesshomaru kicks the crap out of Inuyasha a few times, I think he might have tried something with Kagome also, but I might be way off). Anyway, Kagome finally gives into Sesshomaru's advances, and he only becomes aware that he was under the influence of magic/potion/spell once umm... he...well you know. He actually was going to stop that juicy lemon but lucky me he was pissed about being manipulated and finished out of spite. He was pissed afterwards.

Anyhoo thats all I can remember, I'm pretty sure it has a warm and happy ending...

You guys I remember enjoying this fic a lot, I read it one day at work and would love to reread it again. i wish I had more details but thats all that stuck with me.

Anybody know what fic I'm describing?
Thanks for reading

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Maybe someone knows... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Huh that sounds interesting. Never read it but I wouldn't mind the answer either.

Logged Logged
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Maybe someone knows... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
I believe you're looking for Spark, by Kyska:

dokuga.com/spark/story/6272/1

Sadly, a very god but not finished one...

Logged Logged
Asphy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Maybe someone knows... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it!
Thanks so much, I've been looking for it forever.
Sad it's still not finished, but Im still going to read what's posted.
Thanks again your awesome.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.