Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Im looking for 2 Sess/Kag Stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Im looking for 2 Sess/Kag Stories
Trisha Cheshire
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Im looking for 2 Sess/Kag Stories 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank You so much guys for giving the names to both stories.

They are in fact the two i was looking for. I appreciate the helping in finding them again for they are two of my favorites.

Thanks again for all your help!

LadyAnocsona1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Im looking for 2 Sess/Kag Stories 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
LOL - looks like Knifethrower beat me to it, while I was writing a reply!

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2865/1

As Death Gives Life by Rinseternalsoul

[Final Chapter Up] Lord Anubis, Egyptian God of the Dead, grows weary of being forever surrounded with things dead and dying. His need to create a life takes him out of the Underworld and on a search for the perfect woman to bare him a child. His journey leads him to Kagome Higurashi, a kind hearted and powerful miko. Kagome suddenly finds herself pregnant with the child of a god and placed under the unwanted protection of Lord Sesshomaru. Is her happiness over, or is it just beginning? Sess/Kag...
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 02-27-06 - Chapters: 41

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/07 14:43 By tenchi no mai.

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Im looking for 2 Sess/Kag Stories 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 78
There were two Egyptian god stories that come to my mind. The first and older of the two is "As Death Gives Life" by Rinseternalsoul, which can be found on A Single Spark. It is of professional quality, novel length, and complete. An awesome story! The other one is newer. It was posted on ff.net, and I don't think it was ever completed. The concept was VERY similar to "As Death Gives Life." I don't know which one you are looking for, but I would definitely not pass up the opportunity to read the story by Rinseternalsoul.

Logged Logged
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Im looking for 2 Sess/Kag Stories 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
OO OO I know what the second one is, it's a favorite story of mine!

A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2

The fic is complete and rated NC-17. Please make sure you're old enough before reading! <3 Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Trisha Cheshire
Pup
graphgraph
Im looking for 2 Sess/Kag Stories 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
The first story is pretty old but i read it again about a year ago and still cants remember the name. Were an Egyptian God of the death decides he wants to have a child so he searches until he finds Kagome and chooses her to have and raise his child. Along the way Kagome falls in love with Sesshoumaru and becomes his mate.

The second story is harder to remember. I think there was a phophecy that makes Kagome like the ultimate pack mother or something. Sesshoumaru already has, i think one child before they get mated, his heir. Kagome can only give birth to like sentinal dogs or something. The cant take on a humaniod form, or have children of their own, their sole purpose is to guard the pack. Something happens and creatures from the underworld are released, and spread some kind of evil virus and Sesshoumaru takes Kagome and leaves Japan while she is pregnate with their first litter. The come back later and kick ass of course. Ive been looking everywere but cant find it.

I really appreciate the help.
Thanks

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.