Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome got beaten up by inuyasha
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome got beaten up by inuyasha
KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome got beaten up by inuyasha 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, I read this story last time but I cannot remember it now. It goes something like this.

Kagome was married to inuyasha but then he abused her because he did not want to be tied up again after the defeat of naraku. He realized that he wanted freedom and so he hurt kagome. But when Kagome went back to the modern world, she found out that she was pregnant and so she have to go back to the feudal era to find inuyasha.

But when she found him back in a brothel, he did not admit that the child was his. kagome was heartbroken so she decided to kill herself but then Sesshoumaru saw her ran past and saved her. He took responsibility of his brother's mistake and took care of Kagome.

Anyone remember this story?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagome got beaten up by inuyasha 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
"Kagome, Lady of the West" by Advi. One of my favorite stories. Sorry for my computer illiteracy, I can't post a link, but it can be found here on Dokuga.

Logged Logged
KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome got beaten up by inuyasha 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much. I finally found the fic. And I loved your story as well, knifethrower.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagome got beaten up by inuyasha 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
Thanks, Kyuubi! I am a little gridlocked, but have tons of ideas for upcoming chapters on all my stories. From what I have read in her author's notes, I gather, the same goes for Advi. I'm so eager for an update of "Kagome, Lady of the West", though. I love that story soooo much, and can't get it out of my mind.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Kagome got beaten up by inuyasha 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
Personally, I'm chomping at the bit for more "Sauce"!!! I'm gunno go check out this Kagome, Lady of the West though, because my curiosity has been perked.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.