Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Specific Fics
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Specific Fics 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
Hello, looking for a few fanfictions...

In one, Kagome and Sesshumaru are seeing each other behind everyone's back...end up that Kagome is pregnant and nobody knows...Sesshoumaru figues it out in the end when they're figting what I think was a Scorpion demon(?) not sure on that detail.

Another one- Kagome has left the group and her and Sesshoumaru make a connection...Sess finds her injured- they eventually end up mating and Kagome ends up pregnant, but she doesn't know how to act in youkai society and for some reason or another loses the baby- she ends up pregnant shortly after though...dont remember much of this fic- I would be surprised if anyone knew what I was talking about.

This fic might be mixed in with the last one I was describing...not sure- Kagome is Sesshoumaru's strong willed mate and pregnant. They have to make a trip in which Sesshoumaru is gifted with a concubine- not to be rude he is forced to sleep with the concubine- who has no good intentions- Kagome can feel the "mating" between Sess and the concubine- Kagome doesn;t understand and ends up running away from sess to the castle where they previously visited still pregnant- her and sesshoumaru stay apart for quite a while and Kagome is pregnant with twins... while gone, the concubine is growing closer and closer to sesshoumaru- who doesn;t know her intentions...

help with any of these would be appreciated!

Thanks!
~SesshysRose~

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Specific Fics 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
The third one might be The Western Bond by Aeries. Not completely sure though since I never finished reading the fic, but it does sound like what I remember. You can find it on Dokuga here.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Specific Fics 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
The third one IS The Western Bond, just as Hairann suggested. I dont know what the others are, but the second one sounds like the third one too.

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Specific Fics 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
thank you! that does sound familiar! I think I found the first one on FF.net...I'll keep looking lol

That's been a lot of help already! Thank you!

Logged Logged

Dokugasona by JeniNeji
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Specific Fics 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 32
I think that the first one is Passion by CiraArana...I am almost positive about that...

it can be found here

Passion

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Specific Fics 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Okay, so it turns out that the second fic is not the same as the others...I remember that Sessh made her s shrine area for her to go and that he happens upon her injured, but other than what I highlighted in the first request, no ther memories of the fic...I remember it was REALLY long lol

"Kagome has left the group and her and Sesshoumaru make a connection...Sess finds her injured- they eventually end up mating and Kagome ends up pregnant, but she doesn't know how to act in youkai society and for some reason or another loses the baby- she ends up pregnant shortly after though...dont remember much of this fic- I would be surprised if anyone knew what I was talking about."

if anyone might know what I'm talking about...it would be a miracle...as I'm sure this could be several fics lol

Thanks,
SesshysRose

Logged Logged

Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Specific Fics 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
For #2, how about...
The Choices We Make by OnyxIvyStone?
www.fanfiction.net/s/3579293/1/The_Choices_We_Make
Rated M
Summary: The final battle has been won. Ultimate sacrifices have been made. Life must go on. For Kagome and Sesshomaru, their future and the ultimate destiny of those closest to them are entirely dependant on the choices they make. Undergoing revisions.

At the beginning of the story, Kagome wanders on her own for a bit after Naraku's demise. Sesshoumaru visits her every new moon to check up on her. Kagome heals a bit more of his Arm every time he visits. He builds her a temple by his castle to come home to when she's ready. When she does finally settle down with Sesshoumaru, she miscarries due to malicious reasons but becomes pregnant again shortly after.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Specific Fics 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
YES! I think that's it! You have all been so helpful!

Thank you!
SesshysRose

Logged Logged

Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.