Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
fanfic: the real reason Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: fanfic: the real reason Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
fanfic: the real reason Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey, all i can remember is that sesshoumaru is there at the birth of Kagome, which was one day after inuyasha's i believe, basically he falls in love with her, but someone makes a comment about her and inu being a couple and thus, he starts to hate the baby Inuyasha. It later describes life as they all grow up, and kagome and inuyasha end up getting married at school (a fake marrige) followed by a divorce.

Ok, so i remember quite a bit of the story, but it too much to write down. Anywho, i belive this story might be a one-shot, but i could be wrong. If you know which one it is plz let me know, and thanks to everyone.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:fanfic: the real reason Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 134
dis what u looking for???
url: www.fanfiction.net/s/5721382/1/From_Birth
title: From Birth

Author: animegus farmus

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:fanfic: the real reason Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
OMG, yes that's the one. It was driving me crazy that i couldn't find it. Thank You, you're the the best.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:fanfic: the real reason Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
This is a fantastic one shot. I just had to read it again after seeing you looking for it. After just reading it I want to express how it is well worth reading. It made me laugh and then cry happy tears at the end. But most the time I giggled through the story. Defiantly one of my favorites. I like at the end, it came full circle with the birth of perfect little girl in Sesshomaru's eyes.

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.