Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a story from A Single Spark.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a story from A Single Spark.
Penelope
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a story from A Single Spark. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
As A Single Spark was closing I was getting a new PC due to hard drive failure. I lost almost all of my IE favorites. I was left with only an old back up file. I found many of my favorite stories and authors again but one story seems to have alluded me.

It was an AU and set in the modern era. Kagome found out that InuYasha, her fiancé (or long time boyfriend I cannot remember), cheated on her and decided to get revenge by sleeping with, who she believed to be a complete stranger, Sesshoumaru. Kagome regrets cheating immediately a decides to keep it a secret. I believe (again not sure) InuYasha introduces his family to her the next day and Kagome gets the shock of her life when she finds out she had an affair with InuYasha's older brother.

They eventually travel to InuYasha's family home where things are rocky for InuYasha and Kagome mainly due to InuYasha's behavior. Sesshoumaru agrees to keep the affair a secret but not without a price. Everyday Sesshoumaru gives Kagome a new task she must complete for his amusement. They range from embarrassing to disrespectful.

Sesshoumaru and Kagome become close (she often spends the night in his bed with him and occasionally Rin) and he shares the story of his father's sword, Tessaiga with her and the fact the it will be inherited by the first of the brothers to marry (reason why InuYasha stays with Kagome).

The story was incomplete at the time of A Single Spark's closing. Any help finding this will be greatly appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Searching for a story from A Single Spark. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Spark isn't really "closed" see the links at the top of the page, the one that says 'spark' that it. if you have any idea who it might have been you can probably search for it there if someone doesnt remember.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a story from A Single Spark. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
The title of the fic was 'My Brother In Law", but it is no longer there, and I have no idea who the author was. I have an old copy of it waved in WORD format, but sadly, i somehow managed to neglect saving who it was by.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.