Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such..
mmhmm
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such.. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Being new here makes it kinda nerve wracking to make a thread off the bat but then again being driven mad over not remembering titles or authors is not fun either .

Anyway, to the main point!

There are three of them that have been poking me to remember and some of the details are a little vague.

First one! So something happens that causes Kagome and Inuyasha to not talk much anymore {little sketchy on those details..} so yea, Sesshoumaru and her get together, more stuff happens they have a girl who is full demon. Who is possessive of her mother, the little one and Sesshoumaru have a little dominance thing go down. War happens and Kagome thinks he dies...any ideas?

Second one! Now this one is really naughty . I do believe I read this one on Spark. It's an AU, Kagome and the gang are all friends BUT! They're only friends with her cause she's totally smart. So they're all out at this cabin. Something happens which makes Kagome leave their cabin, and she goes to the cabin Sesshoumaru is staying in. One thing leads to another and it is lots of sexy time going on. >.> Any clues?

Third one! This one as well, I am pretty sure I read on Spark. Also an AU, with this one I have the least amount of details since reading it was ages ago. So Inuyasha ends up cheating on Kagome with Kikyo. Kagome leaves obviously stuff happens for her to end up with Sesshoumaru. Thing is I don't remember much from their romance part. What I do remember is that Kikyo is portrayed as a very loose woman who ends up with AIDS and Inuyasha is the one who finds out.

So yep, those three have been driving me up the wall with trying to remember. Help please!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such.. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 42
The second one is DISCOVERIES

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such.. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 17
The first one is Numbing the Pain

Logged Logged

Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such.. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I think the third is

If You're Not The One by KogasAngel

dokuga.com/spark/story/2227/1

*Completed*From the authoress who brought you Winds Of Change and Close Encounters Of the Fluffy Kind, comes a fic that had originally been done as a challenge, but since my muse has been feeling creative, I thought I would give it a go. Kagome and Inu Yasha were to be married. However, another woman has come into the picture, and now, Kagome is left all alone. She must make the transition from docile and weak, to a woman who knows how to roar, and she finds her strength in a very unusual p...

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 01-18-06 - Chapters: 26 - Reviews 34 - Words 148,754

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
mmhmm
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such.. 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
All of you are completely awesome, Yay!

Thank you oh so much for helping me out.

Logged Logged
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such.. 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
Oh! I didn't know KogasAngel was on here! I love her Kouga/Kagome story on Destiny's Gateway "Forever, My Love". I'm gonna have to check out the rest of her stories. I'm so Excited!

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hiya! In need of help idenifying titles and such.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
If you like KogasAngel check out her fic "Winds of Change" it's my favorite ever...just make sure you're of age beacuse it does have lemony goodness in it

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.