Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help: Sessh + Kagome + Baby
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help: Sessh + Kagome + Baby
marsmallows
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help: Sessh + Kagome + Baby 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I've been trying to look for this story since last last week but I still can't find it (since there are so many sessh x kag stories)

So here's the summary...

Kagome is a working at a diner (or just a small restaurant or something)since she did not attend college after the well closed and I think she makes the best burgers there or something and she meets Sesshoumaru.

A few years later, she is now in Paris, trying to learn culinary and again bumps into the western lord. They make love in her small apartment. He then leaves her after that night.

Several years have passed and she now works at a high class restaurant in New York where a couple of business men ask for her because they loved her food, lo and behold Sesshoumaru is one of them.

And well, at the end of the story it is revealed that Kagome got pregnant during their love making in Paris and her child is half miko and half youkai.

Their daughter (if I remember correctly) is suffering because her miko blood and demon blood are fighting and Kagome can do nothing about it. Sesshoumaru then makes a decision to stay with them.

Yeah, I hope that it's detailed enough. I think I read it in FF.Net or here at Dokuga... D:

Please help me. D: I'll appreciate it!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please help: Sessh + Kagome + Baby 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
I believe you are looking for Table for Three by Priestess Skye

Logged Logged

marsmallows
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help: Sessh + Kagome + Baby 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you very much ^^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.