Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for an older story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for an older story
Fluffy Lady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an older story 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
I can't remember the name or the author of the story but I remember most of it (i read it many times). It was a really good story. If I remember correctly it had several lemons.

It's AU and Sesshomaru just came back from "college" kinda thing and Kagome and the rest of the inutachi are gathered at InuYasha's place for Christmas. Izayoi and Touga are alive. InuYasha and Naraku (who was actually a friend) and maybe Kouga decide to set Kagome up with Sesshomaru. While they were opening presents, however, Kagome goes down on her hands and knees to reach under the tree. Her 'scent' hits Sesshomaru full force and he yanks her out from under the tree before proceeding to 'take her'.

Everyone else leaves the room, Kikyou, Sango and maybe Ayame dragging the guys out of the room. Every sound makes the guys flinch and get scared. Touga and Izayoi are away/out of the house for a while but he calls at one point and InuYasha holds out the phone just in time to hear Sesshomaru roar.

Sesshomaru marks Kagome as his mate and continues to have all he can take of her. Eventually, he leaves the room and proceeds to beat the crap out of InuYasha after making sure Kagome is fed and tucked away in his bed. When Touga comes back, it's announced that Kagome is pregnant.

The last chapter was the best, I think. A person dressed like santa is walking down the road, away from Sess's place. In like the blink of an eye he drops his costume and changes into regular clothes. Apparently he's Cupid (or Eros I think the story called him) and he's going to meet some 'friends' at a bar. There was a bet that he couldn't get Sesshomaru and Kagome together--and that Sess wouldn't mark her even if he did.

That's all I remember. It was on Spark when I first read it but I have no idea how to find it now. lol

Logged Logged

~I am the mistress of the RP... I have so many plot bunnies running rampant that they cannot be contained to one site! Check me out on dA!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older story 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh, I got this one. It's called the twisted humor of St. Nick and it is by Sidhe. Here is the link to AFF where I last saw the fic. Enjoy!!

inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600091123

Logged Logged
Fluffy Lady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older story 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Yes! That's the story! Thanks!

Logged Logged

~I am the mistress of the RP... I have so many plot bunnies running rampant that they cannot be contained to one site! Check me out on dA!
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older story 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 134

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/04 06:05 By fubuki. Reason: bad link

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.