Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
the other half of the story...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: the other half of the story...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
the other half of the story... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
Well, I have had a great deal of fun reading Scottish Fae's "Unexpected Endeavors". It was the first part of the story I was looking for. But, as I kind of suspected, I had merged two different stories in my mind. So now, I'm looking for a story where I have absolutely NO IDEA what happened, until the last completed chapter, which left Kagome in labor delivering Sesshomaru's pups. Kaede is there, in some kind of romantic relationship with an old wolf demon from Kouga's tribe. There is a youkai midwife supplied by Sesshomaru. I think they are all in a village, or perhaps an encampment, when they are attacked by many foes. So of course, Kagome goes into labor, supposedly early, by the estimation of she, Kaede, and whatever humans are around. The midwife demon, however, says they are all fools, and... Okay, that's all I remember. Can anyone help me with THIS fic?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:the other half of the story... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
The Price of Vengeance by Fate
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/306/1

It's also somewhere on AFF, I think under the author name Yokai Fate. Hasn't been updated in a long while, but it's one of the stories I would like to see continued.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:the other half of the story... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
Aaaaahhhh! Thank you, thank you thank you! You do not KNOW how much time I have spent looking for this story! Karma to you, in spades!

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:the other half of the story... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
dou itashimashite!

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.