Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 134
ok, Genet
Moxy, Mikki, and Discord-Maru I am uploading to send now, I hope you enjoy it

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Thank you Fuduki!

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Sent kristal Happy Reading.

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
thanks so much! karma for you!

Logged Logged
kristal
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much, anything you want it's yours! Lol

Fine print: ( if it's in my power to give!)

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 134
On its way, Enjoy

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 134
getting ready to send now, enjoy all
Fubuki

Logged Logged

Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 134
tis uploading as I *speak* enjoy
Please note, I have edited it into Australian
Fubuki

Logged Logged

Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Damn! I gotta be faster

tis uploading as I *speak* enjoy
Please note, I have edited it into Australian
Fubuki

Logged Logged

Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
on its way

Logged Logged

AmIOtaku
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 14
Okay, this story has received so much attention that I can't let it pass me by. Can anyone get it to me in the next half hour... before I'm out for the day? I'd love to start reading this

(I now have this story in my possession.... mwaa ha ha!)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/19 10:35 By AmIOtaku.

I am off in my own world.

You want me to send a postcard or something?
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
busy getting ready to send, please enjoy

Logged Logged

AmIOtaku
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 14
Thank you so much for this Fubuki! I will DEFINITELY enjoy this story... whoo...it's LONG!

S'okay, that means I'll have a great read.

ps, love your email handle!

Logged Logged

I am off in my own world.

You want me to send a postcard or something?
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Whiskeycat is my furbaby

Logged Logged

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
Big Announcement

I have recently spoken to Advi, the author of Traveling with Sesshoumaru about her story and our dilemma with wanting to share and read it. From this, I have bad and good news.

First, the bad. Advi is very concerned and somewhat upset to see her story being shared on this site. She took it down for a good reason, because it's the foundation of the original work that she's writing now. Any of us who have tried to write work with the intention of publishing it should understand how that might be worrying. The concept could be taken, and then it would no longer be our own.

From this point on, I will no longer permit it to be shared on this forum, and I ask that anyone here who has a copy, please do not send it out to anyone who asks. There is another legitimate reason for me asking this, one that's also very personal to Advi. Please respect it.

The good news. Advi is very moved by how many people have asked to read her story. I don't think she thought for a moment that there would be such a following. As a result, she is considering joining Dokuga, and willing to put aside her worries to re-post Traveling with Sesshoumaru. I think instead of passing the story around, anyone who shares it or wants to read it, should post a comment here encouraging her to join our wonderful community.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Haltia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Oooh, it'd be awesome if she'd be so kind as to re-post it for Dokuga! Personally, I haven't read the story (at least I think), but as so many people are asking about it, it must be good and worth the time!

So, Advi, please do allow us to read your story legally in here! Please? -puppy eyes- With whipped cream and cherry on top? It'd be so awesome! Not to mention, the reviews you'd get from that story might help you to improve your original work, ne?

Logged Logged
Melly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
I second, third and fourth the motion~! I would love to read your story, Advi!!! However, I understand your concerns for continuing your original work if you decide not to... I reeeaaaaallllyyy want to know what happens in a story that got people hooked on sess/kag fanfiction...!!!

I would LOVE to read your story in between studying for the GRE. Please re-post? ^________^

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
This story is now being posted on Dokuga.

Logged Logged

Ilea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm also looking for this story, it's one of my favorites but I can't find it anymore.
May I please have a copy also?

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Please read the thread before commenting

This story is now being posted on Dokuga by the original author

Logged Logged

Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
The story is now posted on Dokuga. Check it there, please.

Logged Logged
advi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Oh dear, I pity LadyBattosai for having to repeat herself. Please, dear readers, read the posts before commenting and please, stop sharing my beloved story.

I am posting Traveling with Sesshoumaru on Dokuga, so please no more sharing. I know its not all on here, yet, but the whole story will be on this site before the end of the year. There is 66 chapters after all!

So, please be patient.

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
Cool! Looking forward to the next several chapters.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
Advi, I'm so sorry. I feel bad that the story was distributed like it was. I was simply going crazy at the time that I posted this thread because POOF it was gone. For those of you who are reading the distributed version, please go to the copy she's posting now and leave your wonderful reviews.

When I get a chance, and things are not so hectic, I'll be doing the same. All great authors deserve reviews and hits up the wazoo!

I really wasn't expecting this topic to get this...large.

Logged Logged
advi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Traveling With Sesshoumaru by Advi 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you, dear Ezriee.

Truth be told, perhaps the distribution of my story was my fault, as I did take the story off FF.net. But, truly, because word of the distribution came to my ears did I decide to repost it, here, at least.

I am so sorry, but I did take it off that site for very good reasons. I will be awaiting your reviews.

To other readers, please, I beg you, stop sharing my dear story. I would be ever so grateful if you did, after all it is back on the net.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.