Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
HELP-Kag/Sess/Sango ???
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: HELP-Kag/Sess/Sango ???
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HELP-Kag/Sess/Sango ??? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
Kagome and Sango are caught reading hentai manga by Sesshoumaru while Inu and Miroku are bathing. He becomes curious about it and steals it from them. Things happen and he starts to be interested in both of them. They go to the future and end up buying him some gay manga as a joke. He thinks that the girls are trying to tell him what they want in a lover. Kag and Sango end up fighting because of a misunderstanding about a "mighty member". Sess comes around to invite them both to his home so that he can begin to claim them. Since the girls are fighting Sango goes first and she ends up telling him that they are mad at each other. He and Sango leave to find Kag so that they can make up. Sess does this so that he can have both of them instead on one. It's an older fic and a lot better then I'm making it sound.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/25 01:03 By ladyofjupiter.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:HELP-Kag/Sess/Sango ??? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Hi, srry I actually don't know this one (though I did read a fic once that was Sess/Kag/San in the begining and then I think was going to become Inu/San and Sess/Kag but the auth never got around to continuing it. K that was off topic lol) but I just wanted to say I love Saiunkoku Monogatari too! It's awesome sauce XD

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:HELP-Kag/Sess/Sango ??? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
I found it !!!!!!!

It's called the Tale of Kagome on Media Miner

Here's the link if anyone was interested.
www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/130367

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.