Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess in the future.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess in the future.
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess in the future. 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Hey all. I can't remeber where I read this fic at, but I hope you all can help me find it again.

In Kagome's time, set after she returns from the past. She attends a funeral. Sesshoumaru is there. He is a business man now. Someone attempts to kill him or Kagome. He grabs her and they fly to safety...sort of. They go to see a demon for help. I want to say that it is Kagura, but again, I'm not sure. They end up this demons cabin in the mountains. The people after her/him/them (?) are like a swat team. Really hi-tech. I can't remember much else about it.

I know it's not much to go on, but maybe it will ring a bell with some of you.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sess in the future. 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
I think the fic you're looking for is Madman by Rinseternalsoul. I remember in this story Kag's friend Eri was killed because she had some miko abilities and was kidnapped for an experiment by some governement group that wanted to build a youkai army and then have the power (that they'd get from someone with strong spiritual powers) to control them. Kagome attends her funeral and so does Sess because I think Eri worked for him. The bad guys want Sess because they want his DNA for their army and they want Kag for her strong spiritual powers. Does this sound like the one you're looking for?

Regardless, its' a very good read, as is anything by Rin lol I definitely recommend that you read her stuff if you haven't already

~Fuyu

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/24 22:53 By Fuyu no Kaze.

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sess in the future. 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
That's it!! I'm very grateful, Fuyu! You are smokin' up these boards. Are you like the repository of all great fanfiction? It doesn't matter. You're my hero (swoon). LOL Thanks again.

Logged Logged

Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sess in the future. 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
*catches you and fans you with a piece of paper* lol your very welcome! *gives a dramatic bow* XD And it seems like it, doesn't it? I generally get these bouts everynow and then where I'll have a whole bunch of fics tangled up in my head that I can't pinpoint, so I'll take them here for help, and I once here I can't seem to resist looking through posts to see if I can help someone else

I don't know about being the repository of all great fanfiction per se (though it would be cool to have a name or title along those lines lol!), but I have read A LOT of fanfics - it's kind of inevitable when you've been reading for a long time - and I've been here for most of the best. I love reading period and love when I come across a book or fic that makes my heart turn, brings tears to my eyes, or makes me laugh like a loon. I admit I'm addicted, but I don't think I could've picked a better vice

lol and there I go rambling, I tend to do that a lot ^-^'' Anyhoo so glad I could help!

~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.