Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Miroku sits Inuyasha
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Miroku sits Inuyasha
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
Okay,
I know it isn't much to go on, but I am looking for a fic in which Miroku sits Inuyasha at some point, and our favorite hanyou gets really angry when he realizes that others with holy power could may be able to do the same...

Thanks!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
I'm pretty sure that's Through the Mirror by Sidhe. I didn't link it because it's rated mature. I'll go check in a second and see, if I'm wrong I'll post again. Even if it isn't that story, it's still an amazing read (as long as you aren't a minor).

Logged Logged
QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
yes, that was it!
haha, excuse my silliness, but I love that story, and Miroku sitting Inuyasha was absolutely priceless

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
Yep, it is Through the Mirror by Sidhe. It happens early on in the story. And yes, it is an awesome read.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Phantomlogic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I am glad I am not the only one who thought that scene was priceless! And loves that story...

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
Wouldn't that be great if all people with holy powers could send him flat on his face? I don't hate Inuyasha, but it's a funny thought. I'd love to see him be all twitchy and paranoid around monks and such.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
I don't hate Inuyasha either, but he got so mean to Kagome towards the end of the manga. There's a huge difference between protector and bully. I don't like bullies. That really cemented my preference for the Sess/Kag pairing. Although I do have a few Inu/Kag stories I'm following, and will probably be following 'til my dying day, as the writers are sooooo slooooow. They keep letting RL interfere with my reading!

'Through the Mirror' is one of the best fics written - in MY opinion! I rank Sidhe right up there with the Giants of our ficdom: DemonLordLover, Elle6778, CiraArana, Rhiannonofthemoon, Skye, Vyncent, Forthright, Kagome357... She is one of the truly brilliant. And yes, I should have added Elegant Paws and Danyealle-sama, Lady Battousai, RosieB, Trouble_in_Shangri_La, Miss Kagura, ML Monty, Sunset Miko, Tenchi no mai, MissTeak... There are so many truly brilliant writers in our midst, and we are so blessed to have access to their works and to them, in many cases. And we get this all for FREE!!! *dances a dance of cheap happiness*

Sidhe is right here on Dokuga, just go to her profile, if you are of age, and you will have access to all of her brilliant works.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/20 15:21 By Rowdy.

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
I agree. It's good that she updates this from time to time. I've followed this since Single Spark. I'm already looking forward to what happens in future chapters. 'Progression' is also a must-read.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Phantomlogic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Miroku sits Inuyasha 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I think I would roll over and die of happiness if she continued on with An Idiot's Guide. I about die laughing everytime Inuyasha's foot fetish is mentioned. **Sigh** Maybe we will all get lucky and an update for TtM will be done this month...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.