Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Nice Naraku?
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Nice Naraku? 14 Years ago Karma: 8
I'm not searching for a particular fic. But if anybody knows any fics where Naraku is a nice guy or is forced to be an ally to the group, I'd love you forever! (Karma to anyone who can find it as a Canon fic.!!)

(I've read a few fics where Naraku is a friend to the group, but it's always Alternate Universe, and after reading Mirror, Mirror, I was thinking of a nice/ally Naraku in the Canon Universe, so if you know any...)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Nice Naraku? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
I don't know if this counts, and it's AU fic srry, but in Hearthacking by PegasusRider, Naraku works in the same building as Sess and Kag, and is affectionately termed "Naraku the Nerd" by Kagome (I think this says it all about his character lol!); and at one point in the book Naraku helps Kagome to build a paperclip catapult to launch at Sess, after they start a paperclip war in the middle of a boring meeting. He also tattles on Sess after Sess acts like a jerk lol

Either way if you haven't read this fic yet you're missing out! It's got to be hands down, one of the funniest SessKag fics of its type XD I simply adore this fic and always find myself going back to read it again and again when I find myself in need of a laugh

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/24 23:05 By Fuyu no Kaze.

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Nice Naraku? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
Sounds good! I'll definitely check it out

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.