Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
This has been annoying me to no end! :( Help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: This has been annoying me to no end! :( Help!
Miss_Clockworks
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
This has been annoying me to no end! :( Help! 14 Years ago Karma: 1
Okay, there's not much to go on simply because I thought I favorited this particular story, but when I went to look for it, it wasn't there! I don't remember the title, but I do know that it's not in my favorites (no, it was not fun looking through them all) so If anyone could help me that would be amazing!

Okay, I remember in this story, it was in Canon universe, and everyone had died except for Kagome, and Sesshomaru found her...i think? or maybe was Inuyasha dying and told Sesshomaru to watch over her? I'm not positive. ^^; but the point is, all her comrades died and she's with Sesshomaru. She's mute for a good while. She won't talk or acknowledge him unless necessary. But after some time she starts to talk, and Sesshomaru gets mad at her at one point because she "presumed she was the only one who suffered loss" in the whole ordeal. Then Kagome realizes Rin isn't with him, and that she has died.

And over time they form a companionship, and become friends in a way, and Kagome is trying to hide the fact that she still has the jewel from the roving demons etc.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Logged Logged

I'm not officially on the dark side (apparently they have cookies?) but i have te milk so they need me from time to time.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This has been annoying me to no end! :( Help! 14 Years ago Karma: 5
That sounds like Fragments of a Shattered Moon by EternalFire1. I think it's only on FF.net.

Logged Logged
Esus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This has been annoying me to no end! :( Help! 14 Years ago Karma: 2

Logged Logged
Miss_Clockworks
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This has been annoying me to no end! :( Help! 14 Years ago Karma: 1
Thank you! this is it!

Logged Logged

I'm not officially on the dark side (apparently they have cookies?) but i have te milk so they need me from time to time.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.